Getting ready for the treatment
Please follow the advice for the best possible result and comfort of the treatment:
- Please do not expose your skin to excessive sun/solarium at least 3 days before and after the treatment.
- Sauna or any other active skin treatment is recommended at least 1 day after the procedure.
- Please shave the area to be treated approximately 8-12 hours before the treatment.
- The hair may be removed with a hair removal cream 8-12 hours before the treatment, as long as it does not cause any irritation.
- Please do not pluck the hair in any way (wax, depilation, etc.) about 6-8 weeks before the treatment.